Our selections of puronics® reverse osmosis products
Drinking Water with a Reverse Osmosis
The filtration system has been tested and certified according to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 58 Water Quality Association for the reduction of substances listed below and verified and substantiated by test data. The system has:
- Four Stage Drinking water solution
- Daily water production rate is 35 gallons per day
- Has a 10-year warranty
- Has replacement parts
- Pre & Post carbon filters are changed yearly
- Membrane every 5 years
- Alkaline filter every 2 years
- Easy change filters
Arsenic comes in two forms: pentavalent and trivalent or known as AS lll, or a combination of both. Boise Analytical Labs tests for pentavalent arsenic only. The second Arsenic lll is not in this area. Arsenic has no color, taste or smell and can only be detected by a chemical analytical test.
Arsenic is not absorbed through the skin, but you can drink it. Little children brushing their teeth would be a concern but not with a Micromax™ 7000 under the bathroom sink.
- Reduction of Cysts
- Prevalent Arsenic
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Reduces most dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium, Nitrates and
- Reduces dissolved metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium and Trivalent Chromium.
- Protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust, and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of removes matter down to 1/10,000.
- De-Chlorinates, removes odor and Chlorine tastes
Ensure maximum protection of your family’s drinking water for years to come. The 4-stage advanced technology is packed in a low-profile, sleek durable design that fits easily under any sink. Use it for drinking water, cooking, washing your vegetables and use it for your pets and fish. You’ll have years of peace of mind and high-quality water that the Puronics® Micromax™. 7000 provides.
PURONICS® PUR-ALKALINE FILTER
There are scientific studies suggesting that alkaline water has health
benefits. The Alkaline filter is used to restore the minerals lost during the
reverse osmosis process and replaces the water with the ionized calcium,
magnesium, sodium, and potassium. This filter will bring your pH to a
healthy 8.5 – 9.5.
The flow rate is 1 gallon per minute which is typically the size of a pencil. The WQA has certified The Puronics®Pur-Alkiline filter as “lead free”, NSF/ANSI 42 & 61.
Puronics® Alkaline filter should be replaced every eighteen months to two years. The life expectancy of the tank is typically ten years.
The competitors alkaline filters pH level is 7-7.5. Puronics delivers the highest pH giving you delicious tasting drinking water.
- pro-aging properties (via liquid antioxidants that absorb more quickly into the human body)
- your body will continue to produce hyaluronic acid
- colon-cleansing properties
- immune system support
- hydration, skin health, and other detoxifying properties
“I bought this system a couple months ago and I love it. The main reason I got it was because I have eczema really bad and no medications were working. As for the last few days my eczema is completely gone!! First time in one and a half years. I highly recommend this company and their water systems.”