When is it time to seek professional help for your water? WQA recommends finding a qualified water technician. The Boise, Idaho and the surrounding areas you can contact, “Ultra Tech Water Systems”.
Ask a few questions and see if your neighbors have any knowledge of pesticide spraying and problems with their water.
under the following circumstances:
- If your tap water doesn’t taste or smell good
- If your water doesn’t lather properly when mixed with soap
- If your water leaves scale or spots on surfaces and fixtures
- If you have black residue in your dishwasher, this could be a sign of bacteria or mold
- If you’ve had testing done and aren’t sure how to solve the problems
- Ultra Tech Water Systems will provide you with a FREE Water Test & Solutions whether you are experiencing well or city water problems.
You can collect water from your kitchen sink and drop it off to a lab and have it tested.